Monday, July 19, 2010

Minimalism exercise



Rather than go for the blue and gold colours of the ticketek company I changed it to black and grey. For some reason I find that not having strong colours of blue and gold has made this logo more simple and relaxing to view.




I tried to create a really simple design, when I think of ticket sales I think of ticket stubs (the old fashioned ones) that's why I chose one to incorporate into my design.




With this piece I tried to keep the lines clean, use a sans serif typeface and keep the idea simple. This is one of my favourite pieces.



The Nike logo, clean and basic. I didn't want this logo to overpower the white background so I used a pale grey instead of black. The logo almost fades into the white.

Once again the Nike logo, and artwork with the logo incorporated into the shoe, I didn't want the shoe to appear level and so I put it on a slight angle with the logo appearing under the shoe as if its an imprint.


Logo, artwork and catch phrase, I tried to make the shoe appear as if it is walking across the catch phrase and has the Nike tick of approval. I didn't want to centre this piece on the background instead trying to use the lower third of the page for the image (it also places the shoe in the most logical place that you would see shoes, at the feet).




The basic Caesars Palace Logo centred on a white background.






Caesars Palace Logo with background art of the Hotel in Las Vegas, once again on a white background.





Logo, artwork and catch phrase. I thought of this catch phrase because I think that a lot of people dream of luxury and gamble hoping to win the pot of gold.








No comments:

Post a Comment