Monday, October 11, 2010

CUVDSP05B - Typeface, Game Graphics


This is the typeface that I developed, it is the second one that I did because the first one that I created I couldn't get the stroke balance and sizing right even though I drew it up on graph paper. I wanted to make the capital letters more decorative than the lower case letters, there is still room for improvement, maybe change the thickness of the lines and yes there are no numbers or symbols as I just had so much trouble trying to draw what is above.





This is my CD cover, I tried to keep it simple, and chose songs that I thought would suit the theme of the games below.


There are so many different logos to recreate just to put on the back of a game case, let alone all the warning labels that are required.


With the playstation game cover, I initially had trouble with this because the size that I started creating was the old size cover not the new one. Then the new games had different panels on the back, so I had to search every where for these new logos (hence hiring a game just for the cover logos). The playstation 3 logo was hard to create, but I could have used the easy option of just downloading the font (Spiderman font) but I perservered doing all by hand.

1 comment:

  1. They look really nice.
    I like them. :)




    -psi

    ReplyDelete