Thursday, February 11, 2010

Get the glass review

Today we played the game "Get the Glass". This is my review of the game.
  • Wow! I need to practise more at playing games like this, mouse control was surely not one of my strong points. Trying to steer the van around the road, I just kept crashing.
  • I think I spent more time trying to escape from milkatraz then actualy playing the game.
  • The graphics used in this game were fantastic, it uses lighting to depict the stealth of the game, with the police catching you at nearly every turn. It offers challenges and makes you want to keep going to just get to the end of the game. The combination of all elements makes this game enjoyable to play.
  • Learning more about what elements go into making a game like this, makes you appreciate the skills of the people who design them, create and market the games. The hours and the imagination that is required to create such a gameis mind boggling!

No comments:

Post a Comment