Thursday, February 25, 2010

Logo art



This is a unsual logo, but the flow of it draws your eye, the colours is restful and the fonts used portray the message well.




I like this logo, its modern design and they way it has the pulse pumping as if you were at the gym having a good workout. The colours used are bold and dynamic.




This add has a professional feel about it, it reminds me of the sleek designs of the equipment used in some gyms. It is unusual for serifs and sans serifs to be used together, it is very effect in the used of the two fonts.



I like this logo because of the balanced design, the colours chosen and that it states clearly what it is all about.




I like the Roca Dental logo because of its clean lines and the professional look its has. The colour chosen for the type draws the eye and portrays the professional image that the client was after.




I like this logo because we all dream of have pearl white teeth. The colours are soothing, and the fonts chosen create a professional image.





This logo is both elegant and unique, the colour reminds me of gerberas and baskets of flowers. The font flows well with the theme of flowers.



I like this logo because of its simplicity, the choice of a daisy flower for the logo and the green type all combine to make a clean image that sells Bloomfield Florist.



This logo is beautiful in the way it is designed, the colours chosen andit all fits together. I love the fonts used in this logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment